2020 SUMMER CAMP
UPDATE: 06.05.20 Good news! We have been given the green light to proceed which camp. Our 2020 camp season will begin on Monday, July 6th. Please click here for a letter from our Camp Director and here for our Summer Camp COVID-19 Response Plan. Both files can also be found in the bubbles below.
Following please find the changes to our summer camp programming:
- New hours of operation will be from 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Parent orientation, originally scheduled for Thursday, June 11th, will now be done virtually on Thursday, June 18th (same time -- 6:30PM). Link to join meeting will be sent prior.
- Field trips and swimming is cancelled for the month of July. There is a chance we could resume these activities for the month of August if allowed.
- In order to have proper staffing, July enrollment will CLOSE on Friday, June 19th. August enrollment will CLOSE on Friday, July 17th.
- Group sizes will be limited to 20 campers and 2 counselors.
- New equipment and games have been ordered
- C.A.T.C.H. (Coordinated Approach to Children's Health) will be added to our normal schedule rotation
- If you make the decision not to send your child this season, credit for one year for any type of membership or programming at the YMCA will be issued. Those requests must be sent in writing by June 20th to Yvonne Gannon (email@example.com).
- Please be sure to read the camp letter and COVID-19 response plan.
For questions about the Y-Zone Summer Camp, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions pertaining to Little Owls or Kinder Camp, please call the Richard F. Blake Children's Center at (973) 984-2255.
06.05.20 Letter from Camp Director & COVID-19 Response Plan
2020 Summer Camp Registration Forms and Parent Packets
Following please find the 2020 Summer Camp Weekly Enrollment Forms (by age group) as well as Parent Packet information. Please note: there are enrollment forms that need to be completed at the back of the Parent Packets. Click on the links below to access the forms.